This video shows how to add an Active Directory connection to the ITmanager.net Server List on an iOS device:
To manage an Active Directory domain you must add a connection to the Domain Controller of the network. Follow these steps to add a connection:
- Select Add from the Services screen of the ITmanager.net App
- Select "Windows Server" from the list of servers
- Enter the hostname or IP of the Domain Controller on your network, also optionally enter authentication and a Private Network Connector
- Click Save to save the server connection
- Select the saved server connection, if Active Directory is detected to be running on port 389 on this server, you should see an Active Directory icon appear.