Follow these steps to setup the 1Password keychain integration for IT Manager on iOS:
- Install 1Password
- Enable the extension:
- Launch Safari.
- Tap the share button in the middle of the bottom toolbar to bring up the share sheet.
- Slide the bottom row of icons (just above the Cancel button) all the way to the left.
- Tap the bottom More icon.
- Tap the switch next to 1Password in the Activities list.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner to go back to the share sheet.
- 1Password will appear toward the end of your list of icons.
- For easier access, you can move the 1Password icon so that it's first on the share sheet.
Click here for more information on enabling the 1Password extension:
- Once the 1Password extension is enabled, you can use your 1Password keychain in the IT Manager app on iOS to setup passwords and login with the extension.