Setting up two factor authentication in ITmanager.net using Microsoft Authenticator as an example.
1) Open the ITmanager.net app, select "Settings" from the bottom tab bar, select "Two Factor Authentication", you see this screen:
2) Open the Microsoft Authenticator App, click on the Add button:
3) Select "Other (Google Facebook, etc)"
4) Enter the name "ITManager.net" and paste in the code that was copied in Step 1
5) Copy the first code found in the Authenticator
6) Click Login and everything should be setup and ready to go.
7) Open ITmanager.net and click Save, then paste in the code copied from the authenticator